Tuesday, April 13, 2010

cont.

This has been one of the most successful, busy yet rewarding semesters at Cornell yet. Going down to Texas and securing a fellowship, then going down again and passing those darn tests... that's good stuff. Maybe I'm not used to actually getting things, but I have this... underwelmed feeling. Like things haven't been hard enough. That's going to change soon enough. But it's also that I don't quite feel satisfied in general. Maybe it's that I'm missing a certain element in my life... Forcing myself to kind of push Flo away has created a void which hasn't been filled. What is cool though is that I've hung out with some pretty crazy chicks lately. The Ale House with Monica was crazy. I've become good friends with Julia, whom I only knew by her column before, and it turns out we're kind of the exact same person. Hanging with Terry is always fun, and it's unreal she BOUGHT a condo in Cincinatti. Helen is an awesome girl who's studying abroad in Switzerland next semester... she's pumped and I'm pumped for her! Overall, I've become friends with a lot of cool new people this semester. But who's the person I can ALWAYS chill with? I'm just asking the question; I'm not sad about it. Those last two sentences are aimed at the future me and anyone who could read this and think Wow, this guy is anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment